Why choose Poxibilita
Studies by Hardvard Business Review and Forbes have found that one of the main reason why people leave their jobs is the relationship with colleagues and superiors:
- 62% Toxic company culture (Corporate culture, if not intentionally constructed, often is carrier of discontent that spill over to relationships and daily activities, increasing the level of anxiety and stress).
- 59% Poor management (More than one in two people leave their jobs because they don't manages to establish a healthy professional relationship with his managers).
- 56% lack of healthy work-life boundaries. (The problems generated by toxic culture and the relationship difficult with managers, it increases the discomfort in the form of worry, anxiety and stress they affect the worker's life experience and private relationships.
Stress is bad not only for health, but also for the pocket. It is an economic cost for the country. The World Health Organization also stated this, estimating that depression and anxiety cost the global economy a trillion dollars a year in lost productivity.
Over the years Poxibilita has developed and fine-tuned a method and paths aimed at Executives and managers, through which we offer strategies and tactics for:
- Manage corporate culture by managing difficult conversations and developing the common reasoning to establish shared agreements on which to base the relationship and the cooperation
- Developing fruitful collaboration criteria that take results into account as much as the self-satisfaction of the collaborators.
- The development of new best practices to manage continuous change, concern, anxiety and stress.